Hello Jerabek families and welcome to the 2023-2024 school year! One of the many reasons Jerabek is such a wonderful school is the amazing support and involvement of our families and staff through our Family Faculty Organization (FFO), a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that helps enrich the educational experiences of every single Jerabek student.
The FFO helps fund a variety of student and staff resources that would simply not be possible if our school were to rely solely on district funding. Together, we fundraise nearly $300,000 every year!
What types of enrichment does FFO fundraising provide?
- Full-time library staff, additional recess supervision and office staff
- STEAM Education Expert and STEAM lab materials
- Staffing for targeted intervention (small learning groups to support students’ achievement of grade level standards)
- Classroom and grade-level grants
- UTK-5 Eureka Math books and additional online learning programs
- Arts Education (Art Corps & Arts Education Project through SDUSD)
- Math & Science Nights for all grade levels
- School & community events
The annual Pledge Drive is one of the biggest fundraising events of the year for Jerabek and will run from September 1st through October 20th. Any amount you pledge, no matter how big or small, will help enrich our children’s school experience. Thank you for your continued generosity.
FFO President 2023/2024
With your support, our Koalas will reach new heights!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org