Join us on October 26 from 5-7pm for a spook-tacular good time at this brand new, fun and free Jerabek event! Koalas, get your Halloween costumes on and come do some early trick or treating at decorated vehicles throughout the Jerabek parking lot. Food/drink available for purchase while supplies last.
Since this is a free event, the only way we can make this happen is through volunteers and donations. Any support is greatly appreciated! Please see below.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – CLICK HERE to see availability and sign up
- Decorated vehicles – Decorate the trunk of your car! Prizes will be awarded for the most creative, funniest, and spookiest trunk!
- Food/drink sales
- General event help (set up, clean up, treat supply monitor etc)
TREAT DONATIONS – VARIETY IS KEY!
- Please consider treat variety when donating to avoid only giving out the standard Costco candy bag. Non candy items count! Think – erasers, pencils, fidgets toys, etc. Variety is part of what makes trick or treating special.
- There will be collection bins located at 3 school drop off locations starting next Monday, October 2nd – side gate, gate entrance to office and TK/K entrance
- If you would prefer to donate money for the FFO to purchase treats instead, please send to @jerry-koala and include “TRUNK OR TREAT” in the comments
Contact Markissa Hollman for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org