The Jerabek Elementary Family Faculty Organization (FFO) funds many of the programs our school offers to
enrich our children’s education. The Jerabek pledge drive is our largest fundraiser of the entire year with 100% of the proceeds going directly to our school. Your financial contribution is vital to maintaining this support.
We encourage that every family participate in our Pledge Drive to support our school and our children’s
This year, Jerabek FFO is committed to contributing $120,000 to fund and or subsidize the following staff
positions, and school programs! Some of the educational enrichment programs that your generous
contributions fund include:
● Classroom Grants - Such as educational programs and classroom materials
● Grade Level Enhancements – Each grade receives $1,500 to provide programs such as Poetry
Workshops, Gold Rush Day, Raz Kids, Julian Mining Day, Woodshop Bus
● School Wide Enrichment – Art Corps, Annual Art Show, Running Club, Online Learning Programs, and
● Community Building – Family Movie Night, Dr. Seuss Night, Family Math and Science Nights, Garden
● Weekly library visits with a full time staff
● Campus Safety
● Professional Development for teachers
To ensure our level of excellence at Jerabek, participation in the Pledge drive is becoming more important
each year. We have several exciting incentives and rewards to encourage participation. ( See flyer for
Our goal is a $350 donation from every family, though donations of any size are welcome
and appreciated. Your donation qualifies as a tax deductible charitable gift ( Tax ID #20-8116743).
Receipts will be emailed upon request to the address provided on your Pledge Drive Form.
Double your donation! Many Companies will match your donation. Contact your HR department to find out