SPRING FLING GALA 2019 IS ON THE CALENDAR!!
Parents, don’t you deserve a night out? Come and enjoy some fun with your grown up Jerabek friends while supporting our school. You do not want to miss THE event of the year- be sure to mark your calendars!
Each year the Jerabek Family Faculty Organization (FFO), a 501 c(3) non-profit organization hosts a Gala and auction to raise funds to support our academic programs and the 800 children attending our school. The money raised from our auction is used to support Art, Music, Technology, Science, Reading and Library instruction as well as other various academic enhancements. Without your support these services will not be provided to the Jerabek students as they are no longer directly funded by the school district. Thanks to valuable community support.
2019 CHAIRS: Kari Fields and Rebecca Podmenik
Please Email at email@example.com for donations, questions etc.
Saturday March 9, 2019
While the kids are nestled all snug in their beds you and your friends will be enjoying a night of High Stakes Gaming, Dinner, Dancing and both live and silent auctions with one of-a-kind auction items.
GET YOUR TICKETS AT THE LOWEST PRICE BY PURCHASING THEM BY DEC 4TH !
Please note: there will not be on site ticket sales this year. Purchase online see below.
**Only 250 tickets available, last year sold out….don’t wait!**
- $90 each “Early Bird Cyber Sell” NOW till to December 10th
- $100 each “Regular Ticket Pricing” December 6th to February 14th
- $110 each “ Late tickets “ After February 14th to February 22nd last day to buy tickets
TICKETS ON SALE NOV 26th! –
Can’t go to the event but you want to give to the FFO ?
Mobile Bidding/ Silent Auction– Coming Soon.
FAQ About Spring Fling Gala
Evening cocktail attire (When in doubt, you can never be TOO dressed up!)
No paper tickets. Please just check in at Registration.
May I invite guests?
Yes, the more, the merrier. Anyone who wants to support the school is welcome… think parents of alumni ? They just need to buy a ticket online.
Do I need to have hundreds of dollars to enjoy myself?
No! There is always great food, entertainment, and dancing. It is a place to see old friends and meet new ones. Your child’s teachers or principal may be there too. Often, you will find items you may buy anyway: restaurant gift certificates, haircuts or sports camps for the kids.
Can a group of friends bid on one item together?
Yes! Forming a group is a great way to afford some parties, vacations, wine and other expensive items. However, we can only charge one bidder’s account, so designate one specific bidder and have other group members pay that bidder.
For the auction, can I pay with my credit card?
Yes, we will accept visa and master card.
Support the Event
The annual Spring Fling Gala is the major annual fund-raising event hosted by the FFO . Whether you participate as a guest, a donor, or a sponsor, your contribution benefits the growth and development of the school programs.
We need your help! One of the highlights of the Spring Fling Gala is the Silent Auction. Lots of items mean lots of interest and lots of opportunities for everyone to take something home.
Jerabek Elementary Family Faculty Organization is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are Tax deductible. Tax ID #20-8116743
We depend on you to donate items and services offered in the Silent Auction. We are looking for:
- Tickets to Sports events. If you own season tickets for the Aztecs, Gulls or Padres, or another team, consider donating a pair of tickets to one of your games.
- Tickets to San Diego Arts & Entertainment. We love theatre, opera, symphony, museum, and event tickets of all types and theme park tickets. Disneyland, Sea World, etc.
- Restaurant and Spa Gift Cards of all types
Donate a Service:
- Do you own a business and you can offer related services? Can you offer a package such as financial service consultations, legal services, photography, catering, landscape design? You can help us by donating your talent as a silent auction opportunity that may also lead to new business for you.
Donate Money :
Thank you for your one time donation. General Underwriting: $____________ Gifts of any amount are appreciated and will be used to offset expenses. (Partial underwriting happily welcomed)!
- Music, A/V and Entertainment $1,000 ( 2 opportunities)
- Welcome Drinks $1,000 ( 2 opportunities)
- Are you interested in donating your time? We need your help to make this event a success. Please help us and be a part of this elegant evening full of surprises and delights. To volunteer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Donor Commitment Form
Thank You , Kari Fields & Rebecca Podmenik. Please Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for donations, questions etc.
Pictures from past Galas