WHIZ KIDS Aerobic Dance Team
Whiz Kids, a dance/exercise program fun for all Jerabekians, is back by popular demand!
Join our very own Librarian, Miss Ruth (aka Whiz Kids teacher), for an energetic program designed with fun & fitness in mind. Children work on cardio and muscle strength, flexibility and coordination, all while dancing and moving to the beat!
Classes meet Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays right after school. Children will re-energize after school with a 10 minute snack break before Whiz Kids starts.
Contact Miss Ruth (RuthFit2Go@gmail.com) to find out more about Whiz Kids class and how your child can participate…
Whiz Kids’ goals for children:
1. Increase self-esteem and self-confidence.
2. Develop a love for physical fitness through aerobic dance & exercise.
3. Improve academic skills through consistent rhythmic movement.
4. Learn basic coordination, flexibility and balance through choreographed routines.
5. Have fun while exercising in a noncompetitive, safe environment.
6. Perform opportunities… Holiday Show & Jerabek’s Ranch Round Up
7. Play aerobic games and learn choreographed aerobic routines…FUN!
To register, e-mail Ruth Burr, Certified Fitness Instructor at RuthFit2Go@gmail.com