Whiz Kids is back by popular demand and dance/exercise fun for all Jerabekians!
Join our very own Librarian, Miss Ruth (aka fitness instructor), for an energetic program designed with fun & fitness in mind. Children work on cardio and muscle strength, flexibility and coordination, all while dancing and moving to the beat!
Children will have a 10 minute snack time before WK starts to energize after school at the Wednesday and Thursday classes.
Contact Miss Ruth (Fit2goON@aol.com) to find out more about Whiz Kids class and how your child can participate…
Whiz Kids’ goals for children:
1. Increase self-esteem and self-confidence.
2. Develop a love for physical fitness through aerobic dance & exercise.
3. Improve academic skills through consistent rhythmic movement.
4. Learn basic coordination, flexibility and balance through choreographed routines.
5. Have fun while exercising in a noncompetitive, safe environment.
6. Perform opportunities… Holiday Show & Jerabek’s Ranch Round Up
7. Play aerobic games and learn choreographed aerobic routines…FUN!
To register, e-mail Ruth Burr, Certified Fitness Instructor at Fit2goON@aol.com